it hangs, it throws you out, it says your password is bad, it does every annoying thing possible.i got sent to a page that said "forbidden".

I got stuck where the "next" button wouldn't work. it was a long annoying day of going out and coming back in several times, and it said i only got to 37%. I gave up. just not worth the ag.

now this stupid page won't let me post my review unless i add at least 100 words. is everyone nuts?

ok; here are some more words: cadillac, banana, strawberry, ice cream, Chinese food, giraffes.is that enough?

Review about: Aarp Driver Safety Account.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Aarp Driver Safety?

Comments

DO NOT TAKE THIS COURSE.I spent 6 hours taking the course.

Completed all 6 sections. At the end it wanted me to re log in, and it failed to recognize my voice. They said I have to take the course over again. I call, and emailed the customer service and they refuse to help.

I am beyond outraged.They offered that I could take the boring course again for free.

I WILL WORK TO TAKE THIS COURSE OFF LINE.

Curriculum Associates - I ready is bulls*t Curriculum Associates "I ready is incredibily annoying.. The graphics are horrible, that is no expression and their is no fun. It agust to you but it is very slow and glitches..." Read more Curriculum Associates - Iready is full of crock Curriculum Associates "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..." Read more Stratford Career Institute - HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA Stratford Career Institute "I RECENTLY WAS DROPED FROM MY LOCAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE DUE THAT MY HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA WAS NOT RECONIZED AND IT WAS NOT VALID, IAM VERY UPSET WITH STRATFORD CAREER INSTITUTE..." Read more Curriculum Associates - I-ready Program Review Curriculum Associates "30 minutes each week of my life that I will never get back. The program is designed for the torture of students. MORONIC. ..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more